To Our Valued Guests:
In light of the recent news surrounding the Covid-19/Coronavirus we will be implementing some temporary changes to both protect the health of our community and ourselves, but also the financial well-being of our still-new business.
Our guests are our top priority and we want to make sure everyone feels safe coming to enjoy the atmosphere at Neptune’s. We want you to know that while we have always taken food safety and sanitization seriously we are making an extra effort to reduce the potential spread of disease by following recommendations by the Center for Disease Control.
With this in mind, we will continue our usual sanitizing practices, but we will also be adding and/or removing the following:
- We will no longer be handing out crayons, in order to protect the spread of germs through communal use.
- We have removed our kids Treasure Chest, for the same reasons above.
- We will be sanitizing our menus throughout the day in between uses at tables.
- We have adjusted our table layout to create more distance between patrons.
- Sick employees have been instructed to stay home, and any sick employee will be sent home if they become sick throughout the day.
We are still a new business and with sales being significantly reduced we will need to reduce our overhead in order to continue to serve our healthy guests during this time. In order to do this, we will be implementing the following:
- Our daily hours will change to 11:30-8:30, 7 days a week.
- Within the week you will noticed that we will be offering a reduced menu. We will still have sushi, fried items, burgers, fish tacos and salads. We will soon be out of scallops, tuna and mussels.
We will do our best to provide you with the service and quality you know us for, however if you are wondering how you can help to support our small business (and all the others here in town), here are some ways:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as, dry cough, fever, chills, etc please don’t come in to shine and dine with us just yet.
- When you are well, please come and shine and dine with us, we could use the camaraderie and financial support.
- If you are nervous about coming out and being around people, please consider take out as an option or use Livingston Food Delivery to deliver to your door (https://www.facebook.com/goferitlivingston/)
As soon as we can go back to business as usual, we will let you know. In the meantime, we all thank you for the love and support you’ve always given us,